Do you sell above ground pools?
- Yes, we sell above ground pools based on availability to us.
Do you install above ground pools?
- No, we do not install above ground pools.
Do you sell above ground replacement liners?
- We will not be selling them in 2022 because we cannot get them from our distributors due to supply chain shortages.
Do you install above ground replacement liners?
- No, we do not install above ground replacement liners.
Do you open and/or close above ground pools?
- No, we do not open or close above ground pools.
I have a leak in my above ground pool, do you find and repair leaks?
- We do not find and repair leaks in above ground pools. Here is a video on how to repair your leak: Pool Leak Detection
I need a sand change for my above ground pool, is this something you do?
- No, we do not do sand changes for above ground pools. Here is a link to a step by step video showing How to change the sand.
Do you sell replacement parts for my above ground pump/filter system?
- We do sell a variety of replacement parts for Pentair, Hayward, & Waterway equipment. We also sell hoses, skimmers, skimmer baskets, eyeballs (jet), pumps and pump replacement parts for many above ground pools.
Do you sell parts for Intex, Coleman or Summer Waves pools?
- We do not sell parts specifically for these brands. They are proprietary brands that you will have to buy directly from the manufacturer or check with Wal-Mart or Amazon.
Do you sell hot tubs?
- Yes, we sell Northern Bay hot tubs.
Do you service hot tubs?
- We only perform service work on the brand(s) we sell.
Do you sell spa parts?
- We do stock some parts for spas. We stock many variations of cartridge filters. Some spa components are universal and we typically stock those. Spa pumps are not stocked but can often times be here in 2-3 days from date of purchase. When looking for spa parts it is helpful to have the following information: spa brand, year built, model number and serial number.
Do you sell spa chemicals?
- Yes, we do sell spa chemicals. Currently we stock options for Bromine, Chlorine & Biguanide (Baquacil).
If I buy an inground pool kit online will you install it?
- No. We only install what we sell. We want to keep our builds consistent with quality and equipment, so we only install what we sell.
I want my inground pool this summer. Is that possible?
- We are currently booked for the year of 2022.
I need to replace my inground pool liner. Do you replace them, how much does it cost and how quickly can I get it done?
- Yes, we do replace inground pool liners. The cost varies based on the size of your pool at this time, we have reached the maximum amount of inground liners we can replace in 2022.
I have a leak somewhere in my inground pool, how much do you charge to find it and fix it?
- Leaks are a tricky thing. It could be something small or something more involved. It can turn into a very costly scenario sometimes. We can perform a pressure test to check for leaks. Here is a video on Finding and repairing your leak.
How much does it cost to have an inground pool built?
- Each build is custom based on the customer’s desires. Prices can vary greatly.
How far do you travel for installing inground pools?
- We currently travel about 30 miles outside of Poplar Bluff.
Do you open/close inground pools?
- Yes, we do open & close inground pools that are in our service area.
I need a sand change for my inground pool, is this something you do?
- Yes, we do sand changes on inground pools. If you are would like to do it yourself, there’s a great video here
Do you sell replacement parts for my inground pump/filter system?
- We do sell a variety of replacement parts for Pentair, Hayward, & Waterway equipment